The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camera Dead After Taking Pic of a Tombstone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Camera Dead After Taking Pic of a Tombstone! Empty
PostSubject: Camera Dead After Taking Pic of a Tombstone!   Camera Dead After Taking Pic of a Tombstone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:35 am

Ok, so, Me and my friend found this Graveyard in the middle of nowhere. I had my camera on me. Which had new batteries and worked fine. Well I took a picture of this gravestone that seemed inappropriate. It was the backdoorsmen motor cycle gang member (or so I was told) with a picture of a butt on it. We laughed and took a picture of it and when I went to show her the picture on my digital camera it just died and the batteries were drained. Then the next day I tried to use my camera it didn't work at all. I tried to put new good batteries in it but it wont even turn on now. And before I took a picture of the grave my camera was fine! I've heard that spirits can drain batteries and such. I wondered if I made a spirit mad my laughing at the pic on his grave or something. I don't know I can't explain it. It's just really weird and it sucks now cause I have to buy a new digital camera grrrr. What do you think??
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Camera Dead After Taking Pic of a Tombstone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strange :: The Unexplained :: Sightings and Experiences-
Jump to: