The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and my Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Wolf Para Colette
Stranger
Stranger

Hello and my Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello and my Introduction   Hello and my Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Hello All!

My name is Colette and I am the founder of Black Wolf Paranormal in Kitsap County,WA. I have been a paranormal investigator for about 4yrs now and love it!

I also enjoy photography, nature, good coffee and great conversation interlaced w/ laughter Smile I am an easy going person and try my hardest to get along w/ everyone tho there are some members of the human race that I do find have no reason being here but that is my humble opinion. LOL.

You can read more about my team at www.blackwolf-paranormal.com and find us on Facebook if you look up BlackWolf Paranormal. If you want to know anything else, just holler!

I look forward to being an active member of this forum and hope to post at least a fewtimes each week.

Take care and happy hauntings
Colette
Back to top Go down
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Hello and my Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and my Introduction   Hello and my Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Welcome and thank you so much for joining. Glad to have you here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Hello and my Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strange :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: