The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is your Ghost Story?

Go down 
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: What is your Ghost Story?   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 am

Let's hear it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What is your Ghost Story?   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:29 pm

I have varying beliefs about what ghosts are...some based in religion, and some on natural experiences. I think there are ghosts that are attached to a certain property, and are psychic photographs, that rerun on a psychic sort of loop, playing out a specific series of events over and over. I think there are ghosts that are what most people call poltergeists...who are intimately attached to a person or persons, and use their psychic energies to do what they do. I have had an experience that seemed to be attached to the time I thought it was my Father who had recently passed. It followed me to 2 homes that I lived in. I was with Mono...and I was resting in my bed. I was wide awake, and it was broad daylight. I saw/heard something sit on the end of my bed. I was so frightened that I didn't sleep in that room for the rest of the time we lived there. Now my Father was not a nice man, which is probably why I was so frightened about the phenomenon. In the same bedroom, I would smell something that I can only explain as rotting flesh. No one else in the house...even other friends or family could smell it. It made me feel pretty crazy. I finally just asked it to leave....eventually, it did. I've lived in other haunted houses, where I believed we just lived in a place with history, and the revolving loop of things past. These things really didn't scare me at all. I just figured, like things along with many past sort of psychic experiences I've had in my life, was just because somehow, I was a conduit. I also think that sometimes, ghosts can be a demonic presence, that takes the form of someone we once knew in life. I believe it is very important to be careful, where spirits are concerned.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.

Michael Pritchard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What is your Ghost Story?
Page 1 of 1