The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can the Paranormal be ADDICTIVE?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Can the Paranormal be ADDICTIVE? Empty
PostSubject: Can the Paranormal be ADDICTIVE?   Can the Paranormal be ADDICTIVE? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:59 am

My husband told me today that I was too obsessed with the paranormal. And it's true. My life revolves around it. I've seen too much not to be obsessed. I am always thinking about it. I'm on this site everyday talking about it cause my husband is sick of hearing about it. lol. He is a huge skeptic and always tries to make me feel bad for believing. I've been this obsessed with the paranormal since I was a kid. My uncle, who is a writer and UFOlogist, got me started in it. He gave me a bunch of books and I had a hay day even though at that time I didn't really know how to read I was so young lol. My husband says he wants to kick my uncle's butt for getting me into it, it bugs him that much. It really bothers me. I grew up with my family telling me stories about the paranormal that have been passed down for generations. I've posted this sentence a few times on here so you probably already know it but my all the women on my mother's side of the family are psychic/mediums. And like I said I've seen waaay too much. Anyways my husband says I have an addiction, which sounds ridiculous. I'd say it's more of an obsession but I don't know. Do you think one could be "addicted" to the paranormal?
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Can the Paranormal be ADDICTIVE?
Page 1 of 1