The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly49
Stranger
Stranger

Virgo Buffalo

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 am

I'm a 49 year old Psych Nurse....been doing it for 28 years. I have a daughter..Rachel who is the moderator of this site. I really enjoy not only abnormal psychology, but the paranormal as well. I grew up with a Mother, who was very much psychic person. Her sister was a clairvoyant as well. We grew up believing in ghosts, mediums, UFO's, and it made for a very interesting up bringing. My Mother's side of the family grew up with many mediums, clairvoyants, and spiritualistic people.
I have lived in haunted houses, and was briefly haunted by what I thought was my Father after he died. That part was a little frightening to me, but it eventually resolved, and I think he was finally able to move on. We didn't have much of a relationship in life, and so I think we had a lot of unfinished business.
I have treated many people with mental illness over the years, and a handful of them, I suspected were possessed, and not just psychotic.
I have the ability to read people very well, and have been told before that I would make a good profiler lol!
I love to read....especially true crime, true ghost stories, and I have an interest in Serial Killers. I find them very interesting, from a psychological stance.
I love cats....dogs too, but mainly kitties. I have very few hobbies....my work really keeps me busy working 12 hour shifts, and sleeping very little. I love psych nursing, and have found that you either love it or hate it. lol!
That's all I can think of right now, but will add more if I do. Thanks for reading about me...feel free to add me as a friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1225486314
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks for joining! and Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strange :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: