The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I guess I should make an Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Well I guess I should make an Intro Empty
PostSubject: Well I guess I should make an Intro   Well I guess I should make an Intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:10 am

Hi, My name is Rachel. I made this forum and also have a few other websites. I am a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan/Spiritualist. I have been into the paranormal since I can remember. Mediums run in the women on my mother's side of the family. I love art and photography. I love anything abstract and weird. I love to talk, lol. My totem animal is the wolf. I feel a spiritual connection with wolves. I love them. They are so beautiful. I love books. Especially books about the Paranormal and the Occult, I have a TON. I love to camp and hike. I love nature in general. I hate being alone. Um....let's see....I love trees, I love to take pictures of trees...I like the bass guitar, I can play it but I am not a professional. I hate driving. BUT I like riding a long when we go for rides on the back roads in the country, Just as long as I am not driving, lol. I have 3 cats and I love them very much. I am married to the most amazing man in the world, Jeff! Our anniversary is October 30th. My favorite holiday is Halloween. My birthday is November 6th. I'm defiantly not your average person. I am weird.. Razz And I don't know what else to say except THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING, KEEP POSTING, AND HAVE A GOOD DAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Well I guess I should make an Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strange :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: