The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky  Empty
PostSubject: Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky    Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 am

I have not seen this but my husband has told me this story many times. Now my husband is a big skeptic but he has yet to figure out this one. He doesn't know what to think about it. Here it goes...He was riding in a car with his ex girlfriend and they were passing by a cemetery and his ex gasped and he looked out her window and saw what he describes as a "Ferris-wheel" hovering in the cemetery, not quite in the sky but in mid air, and then he looked at his ex and looked out the back window and all of a sudden it was gone. Now he is very honest and I've heard this story many times. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this. BTW he knows it wasn't a firework cause there were no noises and it was too low to the ground and it looked "solid" Plus, it was hovering there long enough for him to stare it down.
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strange :: The Unexplained :: Aliens and UFOs-
Jump to: