The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC! Empty
PostSubject: THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!   THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 am

I get a lot of crap from people calling me satanic cause of my pentacle tattooed on my chest. Wiccan's do not believe in satan! The satanists just reverted the pentacle to make the pentagram just like they did with the cross by turning it upside down. There is nothing evil at all about the pentacle
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com
H.H. Holmes
Stranger
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!   THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Who gives you crap? Some of the locals around where you live?
Back to top Go down
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!   THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 am

H.H. Holmes wrote:
Who gives you crap? Some of the locals around where you live?

Just people from everywhere.random Ignorant people.
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com
H.H. Holmes
Stranger
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!   THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:02 pm

That sucks, stupid people talking about what they don't understand. I wish people were not so adverse to things they don't know. It would be a much better world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!   THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PENTICLE IS NOT SATANIC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strange :: Spirituality and Religion :: The Occult-
Jump to: