The Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange

A forum about the Paranormal and other odd things plus some other topics that will peek an interest! This isn't a Paranormal only forum. It is a mixture of a ton of Threads that could spike anyones interest! Come on now. Give The Strange a Chance! *wink*

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal VS Science

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disembodied Voice
Admin
Disembodied Voice

Scorpio Snake

Paranormal VS Science Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal VS Science   Paranormal VS Science Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 am

Geez, I'm not sure if I even want to get started in this one but I will post it anyways. Be nice people I know how harsh skeptics can be. I'll start out. Science can't and never will be able to prove EVERYTHING. I think those who strictly believe in science are close minded. We need at least a balance of science and belief. I myself am A full time believer in the paranormal but I also look into science for answers as well. But just because science can't prove something doesn't mean that it isn't there. We may never have proof but for those who have experienced the paranormal most likely have all the proof they need to believe. If people would just open their minds and expand a little they would see. We can't explain gravity? Does that make it not real? Think about it. Somethings are just not supposed to be explained. Some things are not yet ment to be discovered. We may not yet be capable to understand the unknown yet or ever until the day we die. Just because you are a scientist doesn't mean you know everything. You can't and never will be able to explain everything. So what's the harm in believing? There is my two cents. Where's yours?
Back to top Go down
https://thestrange.darkbb.com

Paranormal VS Science
Page 1 of 1